The Greenknoll Branch will close for our annual “shut down” beginning Monday, August 26 and will re-open Tuesday, September 3.
Each year YMCAs across the country use the time between summer and fall programs to clean up, fix up and update their facilities. We’re very excited about the changes that will be made during the week, in addition to the thorough facility cleaning.
During shut down the following projects are scheduled:
- Cleaning the Cardio, Strength and Functional Fitness Room’s equipment
- Re-finishing the Gym floor
- Replacing the Husking Room floor
- Changing out the broken tiles in the Indoor Pool
- Waxing the Spinning Studio bikes
- Perform additional maintenance that’s required in the locker rooms
The Outdoor Pool will be open during its regular hours for the week.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, but we’re sure you’ll be happy with the changes. Since your Y is part of a reciprocal program throughout New England, please feel free to use another Y during this time.