The Greenknoll Branch will close for our annual “shut down” beginning Monday, August 26 and will re-open Tuesday, September 3.
Each year YMCAs across the country use the time between summer and fall programs to thoroughly clean their facilities.
During shut down the following projects are scheduled:
- Pave back area of parking lot
- Inspection of water tanks that is done every 10 years
- Cleaning the Cardio, Strength and Functional Fitness Room’s equipment
- Re-finishing the Gym floor
- Replacing the Husking Room floor
- Changing out the broken tiles in the Indoor Pool
- Waxing the Spinning Studio bikes
- Perform additional maintenance that’s required in the locker rooms
The Outdoor Pool will be open during its regular hours for the week.
Since we are part of Y-USA’s Nationwide Membership, please feel free to use another Y during this time.