The Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut believes in providing memberships and programs for all. That’s why we here at the Y provide financial assistance for children, teens, adults and families who cannot afford the full cost of Y membership.
ENSURING NO ONE IS EVER TURNED AWAY
1. Get started by printing the Financial Assistance application below. Complete the form, and attach a copy of your most recent tax return, and last two pay stubs or required income verification. Then return your application with supporting documents to ESCAPE to the Arts, or Greenknoll Branch.
2. Allocation Your information will be held in complete confidence and will be seen only by Y staff.
3. Our Policy YMCA membership and programs are open to everyone. When the costs of our services prevent an individual or family from participating, the YMCA will offer financial assistance, as funds are available to those who are eligible. Financial assistance is provided to applicants who meet criteria established by the Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut. This includes family size, household income, expenses and extenuating circumstances.
4. Recipients are typically expected to be responsible for a percentage of the membership cost. Qualification for assistance is reviewed annually.
* Please allow 30 days for processing.
* Financial Aid for membership must be updated quarterly to ensure that you are using the facility.
* Financial Aid for programs must be applied for through our Program Directors.